Introducing Auto Updates
The latest version of all our software for Revit include a new feature auto-update. In order to access this feature, you need to download the latest version of the software from the download and install section. This is what auto-updates will mean for you:
- Updates are included as part of your monthly subscription. Never again will you get out of synch with the latest version of a software. It's easy to delay investing in or installing new versions, or to slip off plan with your annual Maintenance and Support (M&S), but when you're having a monthly/yearly access contract for software you don't even have to think about it.
- You always have access to the latest and greatest features as soon as they are released.
- SaaS is nimble. It has to be to provide end users with innovative, relevant products that they will continue to invest in month to month. Our auto updates will keep you current with the latest technology trends and changes.
- With SaaS deployments, updates can be rolled out more frequently and tend to have smaller, more incremental changes in the software which reduces the learning curve of a new release. Rather than getting one large release a year, where you have to learn all the new functionality at once, you tend to get smaller, more frequent releases and can get up to speed with each before additional changes are incorporated into the software.
- Even the most perfectly tested new release, might hit a speed bump or two. With our deployment, if we encounter a bug or issue with the software, we generally have the ability to roll out a fix much easier, and faster. Usually within 24 hours.
- You don't need any IT infrastructure to apply the update to our application, concurrent supporting software or hardware. Everything is hosted in the cloud, so no hardware worries, and archi applies the actual updates, which can result in significant cost savings in terms of human resources time.