04 Apr 2019 (2 years ago)
Docuflow 4.0 has the following new features:
- Added search functionality to allow filtering the sheets.
- Added dynamically generated metadata to PDF. Project information and sheet parameters can now be exported as PDF properties and used by your document control software.
- The path of the local and central Revit files can now be exported as PDF properties to allow backtrackinng the location of the models from the drawings.
- Added function to publish black lines to PDF
- Filename for the single PDF file can be be given in the dialog.
19 Dec 2019 (1 year ago)
What are the changes between 3.7 and 4.0?