10 May 2019 (5 years ago)
We are happy to announce that Docuflow 3.0 is finally released. It includes a few corrections and many exciting new features.
It can be downloaded here:
- New feature: exports sheets as DWF and DWFx.
- New controls to hide/view links, ref/work planes, unreferenced view tags, scope boxes, crop boundaries and grayscale for the PDF documents.
- Added controls for the Revit PDF printing options: Vector processing (faster) / Raster Processing, selection of levels of raster quality.
- New feature! Advanced automation: allows to run a program before and/or after publishing.
- The changes in the settings are now saving when the main dialog is closed. Previously the settings were saving only after the publishing job.
- Compatible with Revit 2020.