22 Mar 2021 (3 years ago)
Issue:When printing to PDF in Revit, some text becomes distorted or is off center. Additional symptoms may include:
- Vertical or angled text prints as horizontal.
- Font spacing changes, jumbled words, and wrong sizes.
- Images missing from the title block.
- Completely blank pages.
- Physical prints are unaffected.
- Revit freezing while printing multiple sheets.
Causes:Recent Windows KB updates: KB5000802 and KB5000808.
Solution:In order to resolve this issue:
- Open Recent windows updates.
- Uninstall the recent KB updates (Settings > Update & Security > View update history > Uninstall updates).
- Restart Computer.
We've just learned that Microsoft has issued a new KB which is intended to fix the PDF issue.