Docuflow forum

Luis Santos

05 Jun 2020 (4 years ago)

Please download Docuflow 4.11.

http://www.archigrafix.com/media/downloads/Docuflow_install_latest.exe

Answer

Harrison Staab

Terrific! Glad you figured it out. Looking forward to testing it.

Answer

Luis Santos

We have located the error and are correcting it. We will release a new version shortly. It had to do with templates in Imperial units.

Answer

Harrison Staab

I completely uninstalled Docuflow, verified there were no ghosts in the various Revit add-in folders, reset the PC, and reinstalled the beta (4.10). I still get the error. Any other troubleshooting steps to try?

Answer

Harrison Staab

I get the same error when opening in a new project (using multiple template files), so it appears not to be an issue with a particular project file.

Answer

Luis Santos

Is Docuflow 4.10 failing in all your Revit documents? 

Answer

Harrison Staab

I've installed the beta and now when I click on the Docuflow button it comes up with an error: "Input string was not in a correct format." See attached image.

Answer

Luis Santos

Please try the following beta version:

http://www.archigrafix.com/media/downloads/Docuflow_install_4.10.exe

Answer

Harrison Staab

I'm looking for a new PDF printing solution and have heard good things about Docuflow. However, I can't get it to work. I've tried re-installing a couple times, resetting my PC, different Revit project files, etc. When I click the Docuflow button, the cursor turns to an hourglass about 5 seconds, then nothing happens.

Would love to try this out, but am unable to get it to work. Any hints on how to resolve this?

Running Revit 2021
Window 10 (1909)

Answer